Users can download Root Explorer for Android/PC from this page. Root Explorer is the file manager app that can give the complete control over the device. Using this Root Explorer app, an individual can find the secured files that are stored in the device. It can access the complete android file system. Moreover, users can edit, remove the files that are located in the Android device. Many people are using this Root Explorer app as it works on both rooted and non-rooted Android devices. Know the benefits of Root Explorer App by referring to the complete page. If you find this app is useful, you can download Root Explorer APK on the device. Not only in Android, but users can also get Root Explorer app for PC by clicking on the below-provided links.
>>>> Check Root Explorer Features
Download Root Explorer APK | Root Explorer Pro APK
Root Explorer is a file manager app which helps the users to gain access to control all the files on the android device. This app allows the users to place files and transfer data wherever they want. Not only transferring data but also users can add multiple numbers of tabs, create and extract zip files, RAR archives etc. It also supports Google Drive, Dropbox, and many cloud services. With the help of this Root Explorer, users can share the files via Bluetooth, mail and many more easily. This Root Explorer app works well on only rooted devices. Users can also use this app on non rooted devices as well. But, the users can’t access the system files on non rooted devices. Users can get links for Root Explorer APK download in the next sections. Download Root Explorer for android free.
Basically, the developers won’t give any editing access to the users as they cause any kind of damage to the system. But the users who want to access all the files that are stored in the system and get full control over the device can use this Root Explorer app. Root Explorer displays all types of files that are associated with the Android operating system. Users can also copy, edit, delete, move all files from one place to another. It is an advanced multipurpose file manager app which was designed exclusively for Android devices. By using this root explorer app, even the hidden files can be accessed which are stored on the device. This Root Explorer App supports PC and Android devices. Now, the users can hack all the secured files that are located in their device. So, download Root Explorer APK for Android to avail all these benefits.
Free Download Root Explorer for Android
Download Root Explorer for PC
Latest Version Root Explorer APK Pro
Brief Details of Root Explorer App
|Root Explorer APK Specifications|
|App Name||Root Explorer APK|
|Last Update Date||25th May 2018|
|Supported Devices||Android/PC Windows 7/8/10|
|Required Android Version||v2.3 & Above|
How to Download APK Root Explorer?
Users can tap on the above links to download Root Explorer APK for Android and Root Explorer PC. Download Latest Version of Root Explorer App and install it on the device. Follow the steps provided for Root Explorer download. If you don’t know how to install Root Explorer App, then you can hit the below link.
>>> If you don’t know the process on how to use Root Explorer App read Root Explorer APK
Root Explorer Pro APK Download Latest Version
|Download Root Explorer Pro APK|
|Application Name||Root Explorer APK Pro App|
|Last Updated Date||28th June 2018|
|File Size||5.3 MB|
|SHA 1 File||adab3ff745231b2f1aa0644a13d21bf5779e856a|
What’s New in Root Explorer App?
- Navigation has been improved in the cloud and network tabs, including progress spinner and other info on connection failures.
- Performance enhanced for SMB v2
- Fix some accessibility problems when using large fonts.
- Fix video and music streaming problems when using large fonts.
- Recursive search in network and cloud tabs.
- Fixed Music and video problems in Google Drive.
Root Explorer Change Log – Old Versions
- Fixes Moving files from internal storage to SD card on HTC U11 problem.
- Fixed occasional crash when using root explorer app to open files from other apps.
- Size of tabs is reduced, and the tab size preference option is added. Users can select the large tab size in preferences.
- Few other performance improvements and fixes.
- Replacing files in dropbox problem is fixed.
- Update Dropbox size. This dropbox update is essential for all the Dropbox users to keep Dropbox functionality working.
- File and folder count in the properties dialogue.
- Preference is allowing add button to be shown or hidden.
- Preference allows new folder, new tab and new file options to appear in the overflow menu.
- Raw bite size has added after existing size display in properties dialogue.
- Black Theme
- Click on the path in the title bar to add the full path to clipboard.
- Copying from cloud to external SD card in CM 13 has fixed.
- Material Design UI
- Fix Crash when authorizing SD card in Marshmallow version 4.0
- Android N compatibility.
>>>> Know More About Root Explorer for Windows7/8/10
Root Explorer Permission List
- Full Network Access
- Required full network and cloud access.
- Add or remove accounts
- No changes will be made existing accounts and no details will be accessed apart from the account name.
- Used by google drive SDK to add a new account if desired.
- Find accounts on the device
- Wifi Connection info
- view Wifi connections
- Reads the content of your USB storage
- Alters or deletes the contents of your USB storage
- View network connections
- prevents the device from sleeping
- Installs shortcuts
- full network access
- google play license check
- receives data from the internet
Root Explorer is a fantastic app which is easy to use. We hope that you have understood the root explorer app in a clear manner. Download Root Explorer APK by clicking on the links provided. Follow the steps provided to install Root Explorer App on your devices. Have a great experience using this Root Explorer App and also utilize Root Explorer app in a better way. Improper use of this app may damage the device. If you have any doubts regarding this root explorer App, you can ask your doubts in the below section.