People might be unaware of the Root Explorer app as they are using the default File manager App on their Android devices. Root Explorer is the best Android file manager app in which the users can store and access all types of files. Try different file manager which has a lot of advantages instead of using the old apps in your devices. The Root Explorer app provides the users with the most exciting features when compared with remaining file manager apps. If you install Root Explorer Android App, then you know the benefits of Root Explorer App for Android. Moreover, users can also know more details about the Root Explorer App by reading the complete page.
People think that is impossible to access the hidden files that are stored on their devices. But it can be made possible with the help of Root Explorer App. This app contains the basic management functions like copy, paste, delete, rename and also create a shortcut on the home screen and many more. This Root Explorer supports both Android and PC devices. So, the user can install Root Explorer App on their devices and use it for accessing various files. As this app is available in google play store for paid users only, we have provided the Root Explorer APK File for free on this page. Users can go through the below-provided link to free download Root Explorer Android App.
What is Root Explorer App?
Root Explorer is a file manager app which is available for Android and PC. Many files in the device are not visible to the users even if the device is rooted. By using this Root Explorer App, users can also open the hidden files and modify them. This Root Explorer App works differently in both rooted and Non-Rooted Devices. It works perfectly in rooted devices when compared with Non rooted devices. So, it is better to install Root Explorer App on Rooted devices. Once after providing the root privileges to the Root Explorer app, it starts working based on the user requirements. It can access every single file and folder that was located in the device. Moreover, this app comes with an inbuilt text editor where the users can edit any types of file easily.
Many of the users have already installed this Root Explorer App on their devices and have an amazing experience. So, if you are one of the Android users, you can easily download this App on the device and perform all types of activities. This is one of the best apps that was launched by the developers to give complete control over the files and have fun by hacking the offline games. This app also has inbuilt security features where the user can lock the important files to pretend them from hackers. Go through the complete page to know the entire details of Root Explorer APK and Root Explorer Pro APK.
Info on Root Explorer App
With the help of this Root Explorer App, users can extract zip and RAR files, and file conversion is also possible. Users can share the files with others through the mail, Bluetooth etc. Through this Root Explorer App, users can create a lot of things that cannot be performed by other file manager apps. Moreover, users can free up space on the smartphone memory and get rid of the unused file that is hidden in the system. With the simple interface, users can search for specific files by the name of the file, size and work on different tabs simultaneously or the user can export any document using popular platforms like Dropbox, Google drive, etc. This app supports all types of offline games. It can support all kinds of apps and games irrespective of the genre. Below, we have provided brief details of the Root Explorer Android app.
|Download Root Explorer APK Latest Version for Android/PC|
|Application Name||Root Explorer App|
|File Size||4.5 MB|
|Latest Updated Date||29 Oct 2018|
Key Features of Root Explorer App
Here, we have provided some of the key features that are supported by the Root Explorer App. Go through the features of Root Explorer App.
- Users can open different folders in multiple tabs.
- This Root Explorer app supports Google Drive, DropBox and Network Support.
- Editing System file is also possible by using the Root Explorer app.
- Users can also change game files and parameters with the help of Root Explorer app.
- Change read and write permissions of any file or folder by using this app.
- Users can hack the games which can be played in offline mode.
- It also contains a bookmark option where the users can save the particular file later easily.
- This app also allows the users to move, copy, paste files from one location to another.
- It also contains an inbuilt search option where the users can search all types of files easily without any difficulty.
- This Root Explorer App also contains a build prop feature where the users can edit the properties of a file.
- The user can also modify or delete system apps according to their convenience.
- Users can also view the basic details of any app and any file.
- The user can also execute the scripts stored on the device.
- Users can also change the owner/ group names in the file.
- At a time, users can select many files that are stored in the device.
- Stream audio and video files from network and cloud to media player apps.
- Multiple themes ( light, dark and home wallpaper) are available in this root Explorer
- “Open with” facility is available which allows the files to be opened as a generic type by using specific apps.
How to Install Root Explorer APK for Android?
- Open the Android device and turn on the Wi-Fi or mobile data to download Root Explorer APK.
- Now, you need to permit to install third party apps from unknown sources. To do so, you need to go to Settings in your device. In the settings section, go to security, there you can find unknown sources. Tap on it to free download Root Explorer APK for Android.
- Now, click on the above-provided link to download APK Root Explorer file. Then the Root Explorer APK download starts. Once, Root Explorer download process is completed successfully; you need to open the downloaded APK file from the downloads section.
- Then install Root Explorer Android App on the device. Once, after the installation is completed, users can click on the Root Explorer icon on the Home page and use it for managing all files.
>>> If you don’t know the procedure to use Root Explorer Android App, read How to use Root Explorer APK.
How to Download Root Explorer App for Windows 7/8/10 using Bluestacks?
- If you want to download Root Explorer for PC, first, you need to download Bluestacks on your device. Bluestacks creates an Android environment in the PC, where the users can download all types of apps in it.
- You can download Bluestacks from the official page and install it on PC. As it takes some time to complete the installation process, wait until the Bluestacks is installed successfully on the device.
- After installing the Bluestacks emulator on PC, Open it and search for Root Explorer in the search bar Or go to Play store and search for Root Explorer App.
- Then, open the Root Explorer App and install it on the device. Once after the Root Explorer Windows installation is completed, you can see the Root Explorer for PC in All Apps section.
>>> Get detailed Installation steps of Root Explorer PC
Download Root Explorer Pro APK Latest Version for Android
Root Explorer Pro is a lightweight, specific and super easy and useful. The Root Explorer Pro app has a simple and easy interface which helps the users operate more smoothly. With this app, users can quickly verify whether their apps have root access or not. Moreover, this Root Explorer Pro app can make the device work faster. Fast checking of root information is possible with the help of Root Explorer app. The installation process of Root Explorer Pro APK is same as Root Explorer APK. Users can refer the steps to Download Root Explorer Pro APK and install it on the device.
>>> Know more information About Root Explorer Pro APK Extra Features
Is Root Explorer Safe to Use?
Before downloading the Root Explorer app, users need to know whether it is safe or not. This Root Explorer app is safe to download, and it doesn’t harm the device. But the user should also keep it in a safe way and without deleting any important file of this app. In any Android device, users can install Root Explorer App for free. Moreover, users can also download Root Explorer App for PC using Bluestacks. So, users can follow the instructions given on this page to install Root Explorer APK or Root Explorer Pro APK.
Conclusion – Root Explorer Free Download
Finally, we can say that the Root Explorer APK and Pro APK apps provide the best features in accessing all types of files that are stored in the devices. This app functions in a better way when compared with the remaining apps. There are a lot of differences when we compare the Root Explorer app with other apps. By observing all the differences, it can be said that Root Explorer works effectively. Get all the files accessible including the hidden files in your devices by using Root Explorer App for Android/PC. So, the users are recommended to install Root Explorer App on all their devices.